(Available at the beginning of November) Tuttnauer T-EDGE 11 Autoclave
Cevi Med#: CM50235
Call Us 833-238-4633 Available at the beginning of November
- 7-10 Business Days
- Free Shipping
About this item
Tuttnauer T-EDGE 11 Autoclave
The Tuttnuaer T-Edge 11 is an advanced, large chamber autoclave for sterilizing wrapped instruments, unwrapped instruments, delicates, and handpieces. Includes a drain tube and tray holder.
The Tuttnuaer T-Edge 11 is a 110 V unit that includes programs with fast cycle times to accommodate a variety of tools and instruments, including wrapped and unwrapped, and delicates. This unit features a large chamber which can fit extra long trays, along with a 110° door to ensure smooth loading/unloading without obstruction.
- Class S can be upgraded to Class B through a software update, instead of purchasing a new device.
- Conveniently monitor cycles via smartphone or tablet app.
- Has a seven gallon chamber with room for five trays.
- User-friendly touchpad controls clearly display pivotal information.
- Large door radius ensures no blockage during loading/unloading of the chamber.
- Meets all the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55 ensuring the highest sterilization levels.
- Chamber Size: 18" (depth) x 11" (diameter).
- Volume: 7 gallons (27 liters).
- Overall Dimensions: 22.8" x 18.9" x 19.23".
- Door Radius: 110°.
- Number of Trays: 5.
- Connections: (1) ethernet port, (4) USB ports, WiFi, automatic water filling and drain connection.
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 4.
- Power Supply: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 1700 W.
- Weight: 115 lb.
|Class S (Gravity Cycle) 110V||T-EDGE11S|
|Class B (Pre/Post Vacuum). 110V||T-EDGE11B|