Midmark Ritter 75L Exam Chair - Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM2516
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and labor on Moving Parts
- Free Shipping
- Part Number:
- Midmark 75L
Midmark 75L Exam Chair - Refurbished
The Midmark Ritter 75L Exam Chair is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Digital upholstery color can vary depending on the computer screen
Warranty for Midmark 75L:
Midmark 75L includes a choice of hand control or foot control and upholstery color.
The versatile Midmark 75L can function as a powered procedure chair, exam table, and exam chair. The Midmark Ritter 75L has multiple adjustable positioning for: OB/GYN, colposcopy, general procedures, ENT, proctology, urology, laser surgery, etc. The low of the Midmark 75L is 22.5" height makes this table more accessible to infirm, elderly, and pregnant patients, including those in wheelchairs. With the touch of a button, you can raise the table to a comfortable working height of 40", which means no more stooping and bending (and no more back stress and fatigue) when positioning patients in the Midmark Ritter 75L.
This Power Chair Midmark 75L features controls which automatically and separately adjust and position the height, tilt, back section, and leg section. The Midmark 75L has an easy manual adjustments for head rest, and proctological positioning. Importantly there is an automatic return positioning button.
Colors of the Midmark 75L: Please select an upholstery color above. If a custom color is desired, please call or specify choice in the comments section while completing order.
Features Midmark Ritter 75L:
- Four Positioning Functions: Back up and down, Tilt up and down, Foot up and down, and Table up and down.
- Ergonomic hand control or foot control.
- Manually-adjustable head rest.
- Stirrups: Left and right that may be positioned into any number of ways as well as laterally in three positions.
- Two 1" (2.5 cm) tall x 3/8" wide accessory rails.
- Two duplex, hospital-grade 115 VAC receptacles, one on each side of table.
- Paper roll holder hidden in head end of top.
- Treatment pan to store items or debris from examination or treatment (not intended to hold > 1 oz. fluid).
- Built-in diagnostics allow for quicker, better servicing of table should malfunction occur.
Specifications Midmark 75L:
- Patient Weight (Maximum): 325 lbs (147.4 kgs)
- Weight of Table: 515 lbs (233.6 kgs)
- Back Section Range: 0° (horizontal) to +85° ± 5°
- Table Top Height Range: Minimum height: 22.5" (57.15cm) · Maximum height: 40" (101.6 cm)
- Foot Section Range: 0° (horizontal) to -90° ± 5°
- Table Top Tilt Range: 0° (horizontal) to +30° ± 5° (foot up)
- Upholstered top: 27.0 in. wide x 69.25 in. long (68.6 cm x 175.9 cm)
- With Headrest Extended: 82.75 in. (210.2 cm)
- Table length: 70.5"
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC nominal (126 VAC maximum – 110VAC minimum), 60 HZ, 12 amps maximum
- Paper Rolls: Can accept two standard paper rolls of 18 in. x 3.0 in. (45.7 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Duty Cycle: 15 seconds on / 5 minutes o (motor run time)
- Power Cord: extends 70 in. (Minimum) from table. 12 AWG / 3 conductor, SJT grey jacketed junior hard service with hospital grade grounding type plug.
Specifications Medical Stool of Midmark 75L:
- The Adjustable Medical Stool is ideal for the busy medical office, spa, classroom, dorm room or home
- Available colors and with a back or without.
- Features a 6-inch adjustable height range designed and supported with a heavy duty pneumatic gas lift
- Five-star heavy duty chrome base with durable dual-caster
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment of Midmark 75L:
- Pictures in our listing are of actual products done in the past, purchased by our customers.
- All tables receive new upholstery and a trim painted to match the upholstery selected.
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold since our beginning.
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at email@example.com. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.
Hand and Foot Control Mimark 75L
We Are More Than Medical Equipment
Cevi Med Inc. is a Florida based medical provider, specializing in exam tables and exam room setups. Composed of a team of qualified hand-selected technicians, experts, and specialists, Cevi Med has provided the United States with quality new and refurbished medical equipment. From Midmark 75L to Stryker, ventilators to monitors, we have everything any clinic, office, or hospital could ever ask for. In fact, Cevi Med is so dedicated to customer satisfaction that if we don’t have what you’re looking for, we will go out of our way to provide it for you. Offices all across the U.S. have received satisfactory service, supplied with our medical equipment, and stamped with our Cevi Med stamp of approval. Be sure to have your business supplied and approved through us today.
Our Core Values
Relationships:We believe in establishing relationships built on trust, integrity, and reliability. Quality customer service is a priority. We treat every relationship with respect, understand that each need is individual, and we aim to work with each customer until satisfaction is reached.
Transparency: Every first step should be made with a clear path. We understand how vital it is for our doctors and clinicians to provide an exceptional experience to their patients. With each of our customers, we strive to keep our production process as transparent and involved as possible.
Dependability - After each purchase, our customers have direct access to our staff that continues beyond each sale that allows for open communication.
Commitment- We believe in our product, our workmanship, and our catalog knowledge. Our staff is trained to understand the ins and outs of every moving part on each machine that enters and leaves our warehouse. To ensure this commitment we supply our one-year warranty without hesitation.
- Over the last five years, we have established a team of expert technicians and seasoned product advisers to provide a service dedicated towards quality. We thrive in the medical industry by offering personalized guidance that leaves our customers well informed of their options and delighted in their selections, including products such as the Midmark 75L. It’s time to choose the support that will care for your practice the same way you care for your patients.
- First opening our doors in 2014 we set up shop in a small warehouse of about 1500 square feet in the heart of Orange City with only two employees and a dream for the future. After seeing a need in the medical field for reliable refurbished equipment, our business hit the ground running with products like the Midmark 75L.
- As time went by and as our portfolio grew, our inventory line began to expand as well as our reach across the country. After a year in business, we were able to expand, experiencing exponential growth as customers began to share their experiences and our references began to accumulate.
- Fast forward to 2018 with one final move to our current location, we proudly share how our humble beginnings and hard work have brought us to a warehouse with over 20,000 square feet and turned us into a company with nearly 30 employees. Still located in Orange City, our company has met many milestones over the years. Our portfolio now includes a range of doctors including cardiologists and plastic surgeons, all equipped with products such as the Midmark 75L. We have also experienced growth amongst our sister company which has expanded its inventory to include medical cables and sensors.
- As of today, Cevi Med offers the medical industry much more than just an exam table. As a competitive online retailer of more than 10,000+ products, Cevi Med is able to equip medical offices with just about anything they need to have stability and flourish.
- Cevi Med Inc, a Florida-based medical equipment supplier, has a track record of successful deliveries of medical equipment throughout the United States. Healthcare professionals have praised the quality of the equipment supplied, which includes the Midmark 75L examination table and customizable hospital beds.
- Cevi Med Inc. takes great care in ensuring that all of their deliveries are made on time and with the utmost care. They work closely with their customers to ensure that equipment is delivered to the right place and in the best possible condition. The company understands the importance of on-time delivery of medical equipment and strives to meet their customers' needs and expectations.
- Through its commitment to excellence in customer service and delivery, Cevi Med Inc. has earned a reputation as one of the leading suppliers of medical equipment in the United States. The company's successful deliveries have helped build confidence among its customers, and they continue to be the preferred choice for medical equipment needs.
Midmark 75L Resources
- Midmark 75L Specifications Midmark 75L
- Midmark Ritter 75 Installation and Operation Manual
- Midmark 75L Cevi Med Information sheet