Midmark Ritter 75L Exam Chair - Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM2516
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and labor on Moving Parts
- Free Shipping
Midmark Ritter 75L Exam Chair - Refurbished
The Midmark 75L Exam Chair is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Digital upholstery color can vary depending on the computer screen
Warranty: 1 Year
It includes a choice of hand control or foot control and upholstery color.
The versatile 75L can function as a powered procedure chair, exam table, and exam chair. It has multiple adjustable positioning for: OB/GYN, colposcopy, general procedures, ENT, proctology, urology, laser surgery, etc. The low 22.5" height makes this table more accessible to infirm, elderly, and pregnant patients, including those in wheelchairs. With the touch of a button, you can raise the table to a comfortable working height of 40", which means no more stooping and bending (and no more back stress and fatigue) when positioning patients.
This Power Chair features controls which automatically and separately adjust and position the height, tilt, back section, and leg section. Easy manual adjustments for head rest, and proctological positioning. Importantly there is an automatic return positioning button.
Colors: Please select an upholstery color above. If a custom color is desired, please call or specify choice in the comments section while completing order.
- Patient Weight (Maximum): 325 lbs (147.4 kgs)
- Weight of Table: 515 lbs (233.6 kgs)
- Back Section Range: 0° (horizontal) to +85° ± 5°
- Table Top Height Range: Minimum height: 22.5" (57.15cm) · Maximum height: 40" (101.6 cm)
- Foot Section Range: 0° (horizontal) to -90° ± 5°
- Table Top Tilt Range: 0° (horizontal) to +30° ± 5° (foot up)
- Upholstered top: 27.0 in. wide x 69.25 in. long (68.6 cm x 175.9 cm)
- With Headrest Extended: 82.75 in. (210.2 cm)
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC nominal (126 VAC maximum – 110VAC minimum), 60 HZ, 12 amps maximum
- Paper Rolls: Can accept two standard paper rolls of 18 in. x 3.0 in. (45.7 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Duty Cycle: 15 seconds on / 5 minutes o (motor run time)
- Power Cord: extends 70 in. (Minimum) from table. 12 AWG / 3 conductor, SJT grey jacketed junior hard service with hospital grade grounding type plug.
- Four Positioning Functions: Back up and down, Tilt up and down, Foot up and down, and Table up and down.
- Ergonomic hand control or foot control.
- Manually-adjustable head rest.
- Stirrups: Left and right that may be positioned into any number of ways as well as laterally in three positions.
- Two 1" (2.5 cm) tall x 3/8" wide accessory rails.
- Two duplex, hospital-grade 115 VAC receptacles, one on each side of table.
- Paper roll holder hidden in head end of top.
- Treatment pan to store items or debris from examination or treatment (not intended to hold > 1 oz. fluid).
- Built-in diagnostics allow for quicker, better servicing of table should malfunction occur.
Specifications Medical Stool
- The Adjustable Medical Stool is ideal for the busy medical office, spa, classroom, dorm room or home
- Available colors and with a back or without.
- Features a 6-inch adjustable height range designed and supported with a heavy duty pneumatic gas lift
- Five-star heavy duty chrome base with durable dual-caster
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Pictures in our listing are of actual products done in the past, purchased by our customers.
- All tables receive new upholstery and a trim painted to match the upholstery selected.
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold over the past five years.
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com regarding their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.
Hand and Foot Control