Midmark 626 Barrier-Free Power Exam Chair
Cevi Med#: CM12488
- 12 Weeks
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year
- Part Number:
- Midmark 626
Midmark 626 Barrier-Free Power Exam Chair
The Midmark 626 Barrier-Free Examination Chair includes chair base, hand and foot controls, electrical receptacles, pelvic tilt, and drawer heater. Many healthcare providers are not aware of current standards for proper blood pressure measurement. If this isn't addressed, it leaves health systems at serious risk.
The Midmark 626 Barrier-Free Examination Chair is an advanced exam table with a low seat height and wide, flat transfer surface. Its accessible design enables simplified patient transfer onto and off of the exam chair with minimal assistance. This table promotes proper patient positioning for more accurate blood pressure measurements.
If you want the chair without upholstery please Text or Call us : 833-238-4633
Warranty: 1 Year
Note: Armrests are sold separately
- The Midmark IQconnect framework provides a seamless connection from your devices to your EMR system.
- Clean Assist Roller System allows users to easily and safely move the chair for cleaning.
- Standard Hand and Foot Control are designed to make patient positioning quick, effective, and always within reach.
- Pelvic Tilt helps to position patients properly and comfortably for lower body examinations.
- Active Sensing Technology pauses table movement when disrupting impact is detected.
- Quick Exam feature elevates the chair to the exam position with one touch of the control.
- Standard Accessory Receivers are designed to make the integration of accessories easy and efficient with no tools required.
- Easy-access receptacles on both sides of the chair provide a power connection for ancillary devices. They are tamper-resistant to help prevent injury.
- Premium Comfort System stretches elastomeric material over a seat cutout designed to enhance patient comfort for a chair-like feel.
- Drawer Heater provides storage at the point of care with the option to warm supplies used for lower-body examinations.
- Easily position patients for a better BP measurement.
- Powered movement of the back section ensures the patient's back is supported.
- A Barrier-Free low chair height allows the majority of patients, even female patients with heights in the 3rd percentile, to place their feet flat on the floor.
- 650 lb weight capacity
Patient Weight Capacity:
650 lb (295 kg)
Uncompressed: 15.5" Low/37" High (39 cm/94 cm)
Compressed: 14.6" Low (36 cm)
Premium Upholstery Dimensions (TOP):
28" W x 60" L (71 cm x 52 cm)
Length With Footrest Extended :
76" (193 cm)
Heated Drawer Temperature:
92° F to 112° F at 115 VAC input voltage, 70° F ambient
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Pictures in our listing are of actual products done in the past, purchased by our customers.
- All tables receive new upholstery and a trim painted to match the upholstery selected.
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold since our beginning.
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com regarding their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.
|Chair Base with Clean Assist Roller System, Receptacles, Drawer Heater, Pelvic Tilt, and Wired Controls||626001|
|Chair Base with Clean Assist Roller System, Receptacles, Drawer Heater, Pelvic Tilt, Wired Controls, and Heated Upholstery Options||626002|
|Chair Base with Clean Assist Roller System, Digital Scale, Receptacles, Drawer Heater, Pelvic Tilt, Wireless Controls||626003|
|Chair Base with Clean Assist Roller System, Digital Scale, Heated Upholstery Options, Receptacles, Drawer Heater, Pelvic Tilt, Wireless Controls||626004|
|Chair Base with Clean Assist Roller System, Digital Scale,Drawer Heater, Pelvic Tilt, Receptacles,Wired||626005|
|Chair Base with Clean Assist Roller System, Digital Scale, Heated Upholstery Options,Drawer Heater, Pelvic Tilt, Receptacles,Wired||626006|
|or UltraFree Upholstery
|Table without upholstery is available for purchase Call (833) 238-4633 for pricing.||N/A|
|Patient Support Rails Plus||9A600002|
|Patient Support Rails||9A600001|
|Midmark 626 Wireless hand & foot controls||9A677001|
|Midmark Articulating Knee Crutch 224/225/626/627||9A645001|
|Ritter 253 LED Light||253-|
|Midmark IQvitals Table Mount||9A629003|
|Midmark Stainless Steel Treatment Pan||9A610001|
- Midmark 626 Barrier-Free User Guide
- Midmark 626 Barrier-Free Installation Manual
- Midmark 626 Barrier-Free Examination Chair Brochure