Midmark Ritter 355 Procedure Light Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM32675
- 14-21 Business Days
About this item
Midmark Ritter 355 Procedure Light
The Midmark Ritter 355 Procedure Light is the perfect balance between quality and affordability.
It’s counterbalanced to provide precise positioning without drifting.
A 4200K color temperature, large pattern size with an even distribution of light, and unsurpassed shadow control provides the most accurate color rendition for improved diagnosis.
The Midmark Ritter 355 Procedure Light is the perfect balance between quality and affordability. It’s counterbalanced design provides precise positioning without drifting.
- Available single
- Requires less than 2 ½ pounds of force to move the light
- Fully autoclavable handle
- Truer color temperature with less heat
- Illumination at 24″ focal length: 53,800 Lux
- Illumination at 36″ focal length: 36,600 Lux
- Pattern Diameter: 8″
- Depth of field: 35″
- Color temperature: 4200K
- Diameter of lighthead: 17″
- Bulb: One 100-watt halogen
- Electrical Info:
- 120 VAC | 60 Hz | 1.5 A
- 220 – 240 VAC | 50 / 60 Hz | 0.7 A
|Single mount, 9 feet ceiling Refurbished||355-028|
|Single mount, 8 feet ceiling Refrubished||355-025|