UMF 8678 Power Phlebotomy - ENT Chair Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM53878
- 14-21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year
- Part Number:
- UMF 8678
UMF 8678 Power Phlebotomy Chair Refurbished
UMF 8678 Power Phlebotomy ENT Chair has a weight capacity of 375 lbs (170.1 kg). The UMF 8678 Chair auto-position armrest and leg section automatically adjust to match the backrest angle for ease of use. The Exam Chair is power adjusted for height and backrest with a low access height of 19 inches that is ADA compliant and reclines to 30 degrees from horizontal controlled by a two function hand control. Each arm on the Treatment Chair is hinged for easy patient transfers and access. The 8678 is available in 8 upholstery colors with a vacuum formed top.
Warranty UMF 8678:
Digital upholstery color can vary depending on the computer screen
Features UMF 8678:
- Ultra Comfort Seamless Top with antimicrobial guard
- 19" ADA compliant low access height
- Power Hi-Lo
- Power backrest
- Two function hand control with OneTouch Patient Positioning?
- Self-positioning armrests
- Self-positioning leg section
- Reclines to 30 degrees from horizontal position
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- 375lb (170.1kg) patient weight capacity
Specifications UMF 8678:
- Height: Min. 19″ (48.3 cm) at seat
- Max. 35″ (88.9 cm) at seat
- Overall Width: 31.5″ (80.0 cm)
- Seat Width: 18″ (45.7 cm)
- Length (fully extended): 67″ (170.2 cm)
- Arm Length: 23″ (58.4 cm)
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 60 HZ
Specifications Medical Stool
- The Adjustable Medical Stool is ideal for the busy medical office, spa, classroom, dorm room or home
- Available colors and with a back or without.
- Features a 6-inch adjustable height range designed and supported with a heavy duty pneumatic gas lift
- Five-star heavy duty chrome base with durable dual-caster
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Pictures in our listing are of actual products done in the past, purchased by our customers.
- All tables receive new upholstery and a trim painted to match the upholstery selected.
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold since our beginning.
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.
Foot Control Only