Tuttnauer EZ10KP Fully Automatic Kwiklave
Cevi Med#: CM53871
- 14-21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 2 years parts and labor
- Part Number:
Tuttnauer EZ10KP The Fully Automatic Kwiklave
The Tuttnauer EZ10K series is also available in a quick cycle model, the Kwiklave (EZ10k). This sterilizer offers all the proven, dependable features of our fully automatic autoclaves, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat up time. This autoclave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size.
- Model EZ10k requires a voltage between 220V and 235V for proper operation.
- When applicable a buck/boost transformer (0.5KVA) may be required.
Warranty Tuttnauer EZ10KP:
2 years parts and labor
Features Tuttnauer EZ10KP
- Enhanced closed door active drying system maintains the sterile field and ensures complete drying of packs and pouches.
- The efficient air pump forces hot air circulation after the sterilization cycle for faster more efficient closed door drying.
- Bacteriological HEPA filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Four sanitation cycles covering: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs and porous loads, glassware or slow exhaust for liquids or additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored
- Contemporary Design with bright blue easy to read LED digital control panel
- Automatic shut off commences at the end of the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alerts for less down time
- Double safety locking device keeps the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- A Low water sensor will stop activation of sterilization cycle when there is not enough water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for accurate precise sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system - This unit will automatically complete cycle during a power outage.
- Well thought out door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel
- The exceptionally deep chamber is perfect for the longer instrument such as liposuction cannulas.
- Chamber is made from 316L grade electro-polished stainless steel and comes with a ten-year warranty.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental hand pieces.
- Valve for draining is located on the front, allowing for fast and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
Specifications Tuttnauer EZ10KP:
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 6 gallons (23 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" (D) x 20" (W) x 14.4" (H) (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 3 full and 3 half.
- Full Size: 8" x 11".
- Half Size: 8" x 5.5".
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- Number of Trays: 4.
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time- Cold: 21 minutes Hot: 11 minutes.
- Voltage: 230 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 2200 W.
- Current: 10 A.
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg).
- Meets Standards: PED 97/23, MDD 93/42, ASME, UL/EN 6010-1, FDA, ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2000.
|Tuttnauer EZ10KP Fully Automatic Kwiklave w printer||EZ10kP|
Tuttnauer EZ10KP Resources
2 years parts and labor