TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair - (Previous) Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM2902
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and labor on Moving Parts
- Part Number:
TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair - Refurbished
- The TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair
- It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
- The TMM4 is a treatment chair, transport device, procedure device, surgical table, recliner, and a stretcher, all in one (known as the Universal Care Platform).
- It helps reduce staff injury, patient fall risk, and improve patient throughput.
- Patients can go from admission to procedure, to discharge, all on one surface with no transfers.
- Emergency/Triage, Radiology, ICU/CCU, Audiology, Dialysis, Endoscopy/G.I., ENT, Mammography, Oncology, Orthopedic Surgery, Outpatient Surgery, Pre-Op/PACU, Rehab, Respiratory/Bronchoscopy, Safe Patient Handling, Transport, Wound Care, and more.
- The TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair reduces occupational injuries and maximizes space for increased patient capacity. When in seated position, the TMM4 requires half the space of a traditional stretcher and is easy to navigate through hallways, rooms, elevators, and other close quarters.
- Battery operated controls provide exceptional powered positioning of back, leg, and height for safe patient transport and treatment. Manual quick release backrest also included as a backup.
- Auto-contour button automatically positions the chair from seated to the fully reclined position. Full Radiolucent Back Section allows for X-Ray, fluoroscopic, and C-arm radiologic procedures.
- Self-Storing Push Bars swing out of the way for an unobstructed view of the patient.
- Cushioned, Chrome Side Rails protect the patient during transport and procedures, then swing down and tuck away for easy patient side ingress and egress.
- All Metal Surfaces for a long, durable life.
- Auto-Extending Foot Rest improves patient comfort in all positions.
- Easy Mobility brake and steer caster system.
- Space saving footprint allows for more units to be available for patients, as well as easier storage.
- The TMM4 requires half the space of a traditional stretcher and is easy to navigate through hallways, rooms, elevators, and other close quarters.
- Adjustable seat height (options): Hand control pendant makes it easy for the caregiver to adjust the patient's seated chair height.
- Standard: Double column adjusts the height of the chair from 25"-33".
- Tall (optional): Triple column adjusts the height of the chair to a tall position of 24"-40".
- Low (optional): Adjustable low option allows the chair to be adjusted to an even lower height of 23.5", standard 25".
- X- Seat Tilt (optional): Sought after reclined and knee-flex positioning perfect for many outpatient surgical procedures and pressure point relief for patients.
- Precise patient positioning with knee gatch feature for procedures and surgery.
- 20° Trendelenburg and 5° reverse Trendelenburg in stretcher position.
- 3" longer wheelbase.
- Comfortable recline positioning.
- Brakes located in the middle.
- 73" patient surface length.
- Normal with power cord
- Normal with battery pack
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Pictures in our listing are of actual products done in the past, purchased by our customers.
- All tables receive new upholstery and a trim painted to match the upholstery selected.
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold since our beginning.
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com regarding their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.
TransMotion Medical TMM4 Resources
- TransMotion Medical TMM4 Operation Manual
- TransMotion Medical TMM4 Brochure
- TransMotion Medical TMM4 Cevi Med Information sheet