SunTech Tango Blood Pressure Monitor - Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM8174
- 14-21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 2 Years
- Free Shipping
- Part Number:
SunTech Tango Blood Pressure Monitor
The SunTech Tango Blood Pressure Monitor is a non-invasive multi-parameter monitor measuring blood pressure and oxygen saturation for use in cardiac or exercise stress testing. It measures and displays an adult patient's systolic and diastolic blood pressure and the percent oxygen saturation of arterial blood.
- (1) RS232 Data Cable
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Patient Cable
- (1) Orbit-K Adult Cuff
- (1) 14" K-sound Microphone
- K-sound analysis algorithm reduces noise and motion artifact from the stress test environment to improve accuracy.
- Integrate your stress system and BP measurements will automatically be recorded on the printed patient report.
- Verify BP measurements by using the K-sounds to see and hear on the display and with the included headphones.
- Activate Stat Mode for rapidly repeated automatic BP measurements for time sensitive and emergency situations.
- Easy application speeds up your prep time using pictorial, range, and artery indicators.
- The Orbit K-Cuff has an integrated microphone that acts as a stethoscope, and includes a stay-put sleeve designed to keep the cuff in position during testing.
- 9" x 6.3" x 4.1" (22.8 cm x 15.9 cm x 9.7 cm).
- 42.6 oz (1.2 kg).
- Input: 90 - 250 VAC at 47 - 63 Hz.
- Output: 9 VDC at 3 - 4 A.
- Systolic: 50 - 280 mmHg.
- Diastolic: 20 - 150 mmHg.
- Heart Rate: 40 - 200 bpm.
- Primary: From integrated stress ECG system or other external source.
- Secondary: Internal ECG option using V2, V6, RL.
|SunTech Tango Blood Pressure Monitor||Refurbished|