SMR Apex 2000 Exam Chair - Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM27497
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and labor on Moving Parts
- Part Number:
- SMR Apex 2000
Global Surgical SMR Apex 2000 Exam Chair Refurbished
The SMR Apex 2000 Exam Chair can be used by practice areas like ENT, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Dental or for a Tattoo Shop.
Having an Global Surgical SMR Apex 2000 examination chair in your medical office can offer several advantages for both healthcare professionals and patients. For healthcare professionals, it provides a comfortable and efficient platform to examine patients with ease. The adjustable height feature of the chair allows doctors to adjust it according to their preference and comfort, which can help reduce fatigue and improve posture during exams.
Warranty SMR Apex 2000:
Digital upholstery color can vary depending on the computer screen
Features SMR Apex 2000:
- Heavy-duty SMR Apex 2000 ENT Power Exam Chair is a combination of hydraulic and electric motor
- It can raise-lower, tilt, recline, swivel with an auto return, and an adjustable headrest
- Button controls are located on both sides
- When auto return button is pushed chair returns to lowered upright position
- Chair armrests can be manually raised
- Brake pedals located on both sides to prevent too much swivel effect
- Lamp design is a Gooseneck Halogen exam light
- Full Power Positioning
- Left and Right Side Controls
- Up, Down, Tilt and Trendelenburg
- “Lays Flat”
- Manual Adjustable Headrest
- Swivel Base
- New Upholstery (Optional)
- Optional Exam Light
Specifications SMR Apex 2000:
- Weight: 331 lbs
- Patient Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Electrical: 115 V | 50/60 Hz | 8 A
- Seat Width: 18″
- Seat Height: minimum 25″ maximum 43″
- Base Diameter: 26″
Specifications Medical Stool of SMR Apex 2000:
- The Adjustable Medical Stool is ideal for the busy medical office, spa, classroom, dorm room or home
- Available colors and with a back or without.
- Features a 6-inch adjustable height range designed and supported with a heavy duty pneumatic gas lift
- Five-star heavy duty chrome base with durable dual-caster
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment of SMR Apex 2000:
- Pictures in our listing are of actual products done in the past, purchased by our customers.
- All tables receive new upholstery and a trim painted to match the upholstery selected.
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold since our beginning.
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com regarding their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.
|Paired Stool||Adjustable Medical Stool|