Midmark Ritter 75E Evolution Procedure Chair - Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM2515
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and labor on Moving Parts
- Free Shipping
- Part Number:
- 75 Evolution
Midmark Ritter 75 Evolution Procedure Chair - Refurbished
FOOT CONTROL ONLY
Digital upholstery color can vary depending on the computer screen
Colors: Please select an upholstery color above. If a custom color is desired, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. *Note: actual colors may vary.
Warranty: 1 Year
The 75 Evolution is a power procedure table/chair. It features adjustable positioning for: OB/GYN, colposcopy, general procedures, ENT, proctology, urology, laser surgery, etc. It features controls which automatically and separately adjust and position the height, tilt, back section, and leg section. There are easy manual adjustments for head rest, and proctological positioning. Importantly, there is an automatic return positioning button. The headrest can be locked and articulates in an infinite number of positions to accommodate tall patients. The height of the table can be adjusted from 26 - 42".
The Ritter 75 Evolution is the proven, classic value...and is better known as the "workhorse" of examination tables due to its power, solid structure, and longevity. This universal table features eight-way power for effortless patient positioning. Power up, tilt, back, and foot do the lifting for you, which means no more bending or back stress...something you and your staff will appreciate at the end of the day.
The 75 Evolution features both style and comfort. A sculptured, form-fitting cushion and articulating headrest surround your patient with secure comfort. The included, convenient foot control leaves your hands free to help maintain the sterile field.
- Weight: 390 lbs (176.8 kg).
- Table Top Length:
- Standard: 70" (177.8 cm).
- Headrest Extended: 80" (203.2 cm).
- Table Top Width: 27" (68.6 cm).
- Overall Width: 27" (68.6 cm)
- Standard Base Table Top Height: 26" to 42" (66 cm to 107 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs (147.3 kg).
- Electrical Requirements: 110 - 120 VAC, 60 HZ, 12 amp, single phase.
- Power height, tilt, foot, and back.
- Foot control.
- Treatment pan.
- Articulating headrest.
- Infinitely adjustable stirrups.
- Accessory rails.
- Paper roll holder.
- Paper holding tear straps.
- Quick release upholstery top.
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Pictures in our listing are of actual products done in the past, purchased by our customers.
- All tables receive new upholstery and a trim painted to match the upholstery selected.
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold over the past five years.
Specifications Medical Stool
- The Adjustable Medical Stool is ideal for the busy medical office, spa, classroom, dorm room or home
- Available colors and with a back or without.
- Features a 6-inch adjustable height range designed and supported with a heavy duty pneumatic gas lift
- Five-star heavy duty chrome base with durable dual-caster
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com regarding their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.
Foot Control Only