Hill Rom C2000 Infant Incubator Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM32851
- 14-21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year
- Part Number:
Hill Rom C2000 Infant Incubator
- Supporting neonatal development with proven technology An advanced thermoregulation system, controlled by Dräger’s PID algorithm, helps to keep the baby in a stable environment.
- The servo-controlled humidifier provides optimal comfort levels and helps to prevent the excessive transepidermal water loss and evaporative heat loss common in the first days of neonatal life.
- The double wall design further maximizes heat conservation.
- Designed for comfort and ease of use We care about ergonomics, because it helps you provide the best possible care.
- Quiet hand ports and large, hinged side walls on both sides of the Isolette C2000 provide ample access to the neonate for daily care or procedures.
- All controls and sensor modules are easy to reach, replace and service.
- Compact The easy-to-move Isolette C2000 gives you the placement flexibility you need.
- With its compact design and small footprint, it fits easily in almost any NICU design, maximizing space for other equipment, caregivers and parents.
- The recessed cabinet allows caregivers and family to sit comfortably and closely to the baby.
- Very low air velocity over the mattress area creates a calm zone that surrounds the neonate to inhibit convective heat loss, while dual air curtains and preemptive regulation mechanisms maintain virtually stable conditions during access to the infant.
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at email@example.com. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.