Hill Rom Compella Bariatric Care Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM32854
- 14-21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year
Hill Rom Compella bariatric care Refurbished
The Compella Bed is designed to provide advanced bariatric care with innovative features. More than 1 in 3 adults and more than 1 in 6 children and adolescents are considered to be obese, according to a study by the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey from 2009-2010. It is also one of our fastest growing populations with an increase of 70% from 2000 to 2010. To prepare for this growing population hospitals must make changes to equipment for the safety and comfort of both the bariatric patient and the caregiver. The Compella Bariatric Bed will update any facility, emergency department, hospital, long-term care facility, medical center, and surgical center to easily treat this population with the care they need.
The Hill Rom Compella Bariatric Bed will help hospitals avoid costs associated with patient complications and lengthened stays by providing patients with appropriate care. Its 1000 lb weight capacity ensures that patients are always safely secure in their beds. The powered transport reduces the strain on the healthcare practitioner that often results in injury with standard beds.
- IntelliDrive XL powered transport
- Powered width expansion from 40 to 50 degrees
- NaviCare Nurse Call
- FlexAfoot length adjustment
- In-bed scale
- 3-mode bed exit with silence feature
- Head-of-bed angle indicator and 30 degree head-of-bed alert
- Integrated CLRT with air mattress
- CPR quick-release handle
- Turn Assist and weight-based pressure redistribution surface
- 1,000 lb weight capacity
- Multi-access patient controls
- Single-post patient helper trapeze
- Sturdy siderails
- Low bed position with seat deflation
- Bed Low/High position— Sleep Deck to Floor: 18.5" (47 cm) / 26.8" (68 cm)
- Minimum Overall Bed Width (Width Extenders Retracted):43" (109 cm)
- Minimum Overall Bed Length (Foot Section Retracted):91" (231 cm)
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold over the past five years.
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at email@example.com. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.