Hill-Rom Affinity III Birthing Bed - Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM1637
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- Full 1 Year (Medical Facilities) / 120 Days (Residential Customers) - Parts and Labor.
- Part Number:
- Hill-Rom Affinity 3
Hill-Rom Affinity 3 Birthing Bed - Refurbished
Delivery of hospital bed can NOT be made to any customer that lives in a residential building and requires an elevator.
The Hill-Rom Affinity 3 is intended for use as a birthing bed withing the acute care Labor and Delivery Unit. It has multiple articulation features, ergonomic hand grips, and a steering control headboard. Three independent motors raise and lower the bed, foot section, and head section. Calf supports for this bed may be manually adjusted and will lock when in the upright position, and the foot section of this bed slides off and may be stowed until once again needed.
This Hill-Rom Affinity 3 is electrically operated using Nurse and Patient controls with option to lock out patient bed controls. The bed may be transported easily with featured Central Brake and Steer system with 2-wheel braking and 1-wheel steering, and built-in headboard handles make the bed easy to steer. If the bed is not near an outlet, battery backup will enable the user to adjust the bed as needed.
Warranty Hill Rom Affinity 3:
Full 1 Year (Medical Facilities) / 120 Days (Residential Customers)
- Hospital bed wand/remote not included nor is required for operation.
Includes New Mattress
Features Hill-Rom Affinity 3:
- Instant CPR lowers head from elevated to flat position.
- CPR Release: Emergency lowering.
- Manual operation.
- Battery backup LED indicators:
- ON: Battery operational when bed plugged into appropriate power source.
- FLASHING: Battery needs charging.
- OFF: Battery discharged below adequate levels.
- Bed Height (Hilow) Motor to control bed height - Nurse/attendant controlled.
- Foot Section Motor to control foot elevation - Patient and/or nurse controlled.
- Head Section Motor controls head incline - Patient and/or nurse controlled.
- Auxiliary outlet for accessories.
- Headboard mounted on metal frame with built-in handles.
- Automatic Tilting:
- As head section raises, seat gradually tilts from 0 to 15°.
- As head section lowers, seat gradually returns to flat position.
- Docking/Wall Protection: Standard roller bumpers located at head and end of bed.
- Lockout Control Switch: Deactivates inboard (patient) and outboard (caregiver/attendant) controls.
- Night Light.
- Foot Support.
- Labor Grips.
- Side Rails.
- Braking/Steer System.
Specifications Hill-Rom Affinity 3:
- Total Length: 90" (229 cm).
- From Roller Bumpers to Break in Seat Section: 61.88" (157 cm).
- From Break in Seat Section to End of Bed: 28.13" (71 cm).
- Maximum Width:
- Siderails Stored: 36" (91 cm).
- Siderails Up: 39" (99 cm).
- Headboard Height: 52" (132 cm) (Maximum).
- Siderail Height: 14.75" (37.5 cm) (Maximum).
- Minimum Under-Bed Clearance: 5" (13 cm).
- Wheel Base: 50" x 29" (127 cm x 74 cm).
- Casters: 6" (15 cm).
- Total Weight: 480 lbs (218 kg) (Maximum).
- Head Section Inclination: 65° (Maximum).
- Seat Section Inclination: 15° (Maximum).
- Trend-Like Position: 8° (Maximum).
- Bed Height Range: 18 - 34" (46 - 86 cm).
- Bed Lift Capacity (Maximum Safe Working Load): 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Foot Section Lift Capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg) (Maximum).
- Head Section Lift Capacity: 200 lbs (91 kg) (Maximum).
Other options avaiable, call us for more information (833-238-4633)
|Standard (No Calf Support or Nurse Communication Package).|
|With Calf Support.|
|With Nurse Communication Control Package (Hospital Use Only).|
|With Calf Support and Nurse Communication Control Package (Hospital Use Only).|
Hospital Bed Policy
In an effort to best serve our customer’s individual needs and circumstances, we have outlined our new shipping procedures below. The changes made to our hospital bed policy will be effective for all orders starting on August 1st 2020. Invoices will not be adjusted for orders placed prior to this date. We have elected for these changes to encourage safe and efficient deliveries for all of our customers.
All customers with a delivery address that resides within the state of Florida will be charged a flat $400 shipping fee. This shipping fee will include freight transport and inside delivery. We will make all shipping arrangements necessary for your hospital bed purchase.
All customers with a delivery address that resides within the state of Texas will be charged a flat $500 shipping fee. This shipping fee will include freight transport and inside delivery. We will make all shipping arrangements necessary for your hospital bed purchase.
Out Of State Deliveries:
All customers with a delivery address outside the state of Florida or Texas (within the contiguous United States) will be charged a flat $500 shipping fee. This shipping fee will include freight transport for curbside only. The customer may request inside delivery for an additional fee relative to market rates within the delivering address. A request for inside delivery must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the hospital bed’s scheduled freight delivery.
Inside Delivery Guidelines
Any hospital bed being delivered inside the residency must abide by the inside delivery guidelines. This allows for a safe and efficient delivery for your hospital bed. Should the delivery team report any violations to the below guidelines, they have the right to refuse delivery. The customer will be held liable for any additional costs associated with a refused delivery. Before the arrangement of shipment the customer must verify that:
- The hospital bed will be delivered to the provided address on the ground floor.
- There are no more than 3-5 steps leading into the doorway of the residence.
- The doorway(s) within the residence are at least 24 inches wide.
- There are no sharp turns or objects within the pathway for delivery inside the residence.
Curbside Delivery Notice
Hospital beds being delivered via curbside are dropped off in front of the residency and are not brought inside the home by the delivery driver. The customer is responsible for transporting the hospital bed inside the home. We recommend that your residency still abides by the inside delivery guidelines for easier moving. We also recommend arranging for 3-4 strong individuals to assist in the hospital bed transportation. To aid in the process, this video tutorial displays best practices when moving a hospital bed inside a residence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6nRIeWFgC0&feature=youtu.be
Warranty For Curbside Delivery
To avoid forfeiting warranties on any refurbished hospital bed, the customer is reasonable for providing video evidence of the hospital bed’s working condition upon immediate curbside delivery. This strictly applies to customers who do not use inside delivery services arranged by Cevi Med. The videos must be clearly filmed on the ground floor of the residence before the customer attempts to relocate the bed to another floor or location of the residence. This video must display the working functions of the bed. If the customer claims a warranty request on a hospital bed that has been relocated from the ground floor without a video sent prior to the request, the warranty will be considered null and void. This policy is intended to prevent misuse of the bed that is otherwise preventable by using proper moving professionals
Hospital Bed Mattresses
Prior to Covid-19 most of the refurbished hospital beds came with used mattresses. Keeping safety in mind we have implemented new measures dedicated to providing our customers with high quality beds. All refurbished hospital beds will now be sold with brand new mattresses. With the expectation of the Hill Rom TotalCare SPO2RT 2 P1900, Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed, and Hill-Rom TotalCare P1840 Bariatric Plus Hospital Bed will not include a new mattress as they are equipped with air mattresses.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at email@example.com. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.