- Provides output consistent with the dial setting throughout the clinical flow range.
- Easy-to-turn dial to help control agent delivery.
- Two filling options: Easy-fil or Quik-Fil (Sevoflurane only).
- Simplifies agent filling and helps minimize agent leaks while filling.
- Clinical Performance:
- Designed to provide consistent output throughout the clinical flow range from 200 mL/min to 15 L/min.
- Equipped with a large diameter control dial, which incorporates fine graduations of 0.2% between 0 and 1%, and 0.5% from 1% to 8%.
- The dial for Sevoflurane is marked in steps of 0.2% up to 1% v/v, and in steps of 1% between 1% and 8%.
- Easy-turning dials and small graduations on the Tec 7 Vaporizer help you fine tune anesthetic delivery over the range of dial settings and flow rates.
- The Tec 7 Vaporizer can be mounted on GE Healthcare anesthesia delivery systems equipped with the Selectatec* manifold without tools and without taking the anesthesia system out of service.
- An innovative non-spill system in the Tec 7 Vaporizer limits movement of liquid agent if the vaporizer is tilted or inverted, helping to protect internal components.
GE Tec 7 Vaporizer Specifications:
GE Tec 7 Vaporizer User's Reference Manual