Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor
Cevi Med#: CM9352
- 5-7 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 2 Years
- Free Shipping
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor
The M3B Vital Signs Monitor (hereinafter called monitor) is intended to be used for non-invasive continuous monitoring of SpO2 (oxygen saturation of the blood) and CO2.
The monitor is intended to be used only under regular supervision of clinical personnel. It is applicable to adult, pediatric, and neonatal usage in a hospital environment and intra-hospital moves.
Warranty: 2 Years (Monitor) / 1 Year (Accessories)
- Edan Adult Reusable SpO2 Sensor [(Lemo).
- Power Cord (USA standard).
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery (14.8 V, 2.2 Ah).
- Ground Cable.
- User Manual.
- 5.6” high resolution color TFT display
- Lightweight & portable design
- User-friendly interface
- Flexible configurations to meet different clinical needs
- Real-time measurements display
- Trend table display
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery for 8 hours continuous working
- USB flash disk support
- Barcode scanner support
- Bi-directional with MFM-CMS central monitoring system
- Compatible with Patient Care Viewer PC data management software
- Wired LAN / Wifi support
- Nurse call
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
|Respironics CAPNOSTAT5 Mainstream ETCO2 & Edan SpO2: 5.7 inch Color TFT display. M3B.M||M3B.M|
|Respironics LoFlo Sidestream ETCO2 & Edan SpO2: 5.7 inch Color TFT display. M3B.S||M3B.S|
- Size: 200.8mm (L) x 241mm (H) x 189mm (D)
- Weight: 3 kg
- Display: 5.6” color TFT resolution: 640X480
- Power Supply:
- AC Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion.
- Voltage: 14.8 V DC.
- Edan SpO2:
- Measurement and Alarm Range: 0 ~ 100%.
- Resolution: 1%.
- Adult/Pediatric: ± 2% (70 ~ 100%).
- Neonate: ± 3% (70 ~ 100%).
- PR Measurement and Alarm Range: 25 ~ 300 bpm.
- Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Accuracy: 3 bpm.
- Refresh Rate: 1 s.
Configurations: *Available Upon request*
Respironics LoFlo EtCO2 Side-Stream Module (#M3B.S): Sidestream is most often used for non-intubated patients with the use of nasal or nasal/oral cannulas. However, the Sidestream module can also be used on intubated patients with the use of an airway adapter (typically used for shot term ventilator care - under three days). Sidestream is commonly used in Emergency Medicine and Procedural Sedation. Side-Stream Module includes all standard accessories, plus:
- Respironics Disposable CO2 Nasal Cannula - Adult
- Respironics Adult/Pediatric Airway Adapter Set With Dehumidification tubing .
- Respironics Disposable Sampling Line Kit with Nafion and Dehumidification Tubing.
- #M3B.S-P: Optional Thermal Printer Kit.
Respironics CAPNOSTAT5 EtCO2 Main-Stream Module (#M3B.M): The Mainstream sensor can only be used on patients who are intubated and on ventilators. The CAPNOSTAT Mainstream technology is designed for use for long-term ventilator care, typically longer than three days and up to 30 days or longer. Main-Stream Module includes all standard accessories, plus:
- Respironics Disposable Adult Airway Adapter
- Respironics Disposable Neonatal Airway Adapter
- #M3B.M-P: Optional Thermal Printer Kit