Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed - Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM1627
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- Full 1 Year (Medical Facilities) / 120 Days (Residential Customers) - Parts and Labor.
- Includes New Mattress
- Available in first and current generations. Current generation features:
- More ergonomic and easy to reach patient handles. Makes for a safer patient exit.
- Wider foot release and brake pedals are easy to reach for the caregiver.
- Quieter DC motors compared to AC motors in the first generation models.
- Dual Pedestal design.
- CPR Release.
- In-rail Fowler/Knee Gatch control.
- Electronic function lock-out control.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedals.
- Backrest angle indicator.
- Locking-caster steering with four traction sockets.
- Removable headboard with CPR capability, retractable litter top, and four foley bag hooks.
- Four IV receptacles.
- Patient restraint locations.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg controls.
- Bed Exit System (optional): Intended only to aid in the detection of a patient exiting the unit.
- Overall Length: 93" (236 cm).
- Overall Width:
- Side Rails Up: 42.5" (108 cm).
- Side Rails Down: 40" (102 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (228 kg).
- Height Range:
- High: 30" (76 cm).
- Low: 16" (41 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 0 - 60°.
- Knee Gatch: 0 - 40°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ± 12°.
- Retraction: 14".
- Patient Surface: 35" x 84" (89 cm x 213 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Volts: 115 VAC (Domestic) / 230 VAC (International).
- Ampere Rating: 7A (Domestic) / 4A (International) / 10A (rating for 115 volt outlet option).
- Current Leakage: 100 microamperes.
- Frequency: 60 Hz (Domestic) / 50-60 Hz (International).
- Hospital Grade Plug: Yes.
Other options available, call us for more information (833-238-4633)
|1st Generation - Standard (No Scale or Bed Exit System)|
|1st Generation - With Scale System.|
|1st Generation - With Bed Exit System (Hospital Use Only).|
|1st Generation - With Scale System and Bed Exit System (Hospital Use Only).|
|2nd Generation - Standard (No Scale or Bed Exit System).|
|2nd Generation - With Scale System.|
|2nd Generation - With Bed Exit System (Hospital Use Only).|
|2nd Generation - With Scale System and Bed Exit System (Hospital Use Only).|
Hospital Bed Policy
In an effort to best serve our customer’s individual needs and circumstances, we have outlined our new shipping procedures below. The changes made to our hospital bed policy will be effective for all orders starting on August 1st 2020. Invoices will not be adjusted for orders placed prior to this date. We have elected for these changes to encourage safe and efficient deliveries for all of our customers.
All customers with a delivery address that resides within the state of Florida will be charged a flat $400 shipping fee. This shipping fee will include freight transport and inside delivery. We will make all shipping arrangements necessary for your hospital bed purchase.
All customers with a delivery address that resides within the state of Texas will be charged a flat $500 shipping fee. This shipping fee will include freight transport and inside delivery. We will make all shipping arrangements necessary for your hospital bed purchase.
Out Of State Deliveries:
All customers with a delivery address outside the state of Florida or Texas (within the contiguous United States) will be charged a flat $500 shipping fee. This shipping fee will include freight transport for curbside only. The customer may request inside delivery for an additional fee relative to market rates within the delivering address. A request for inside delivery must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the hospital bed’s scheduled freight delivery.
Inside Delivery Guidelines
Any hospital bed being delivered inside the residency must abide by the inside delivery guidelines. This allows for a safe and efficient delivery for your hospital bed. Should the delivery team report any violations to the below guidelines, they have the right to refuse delivery. The customer will be held liable for any additional costs associated with a refused delivery. Before the arrangement of shipment the customer must verify that:
- The hospital bed will be delivered to the provided address on the ground floor.
- There are no more than 3-5 steps leading into the doorway of the residence.
- The doorway(s) within the residence are at least 24 inches wide.
- There are no sharp turns or objects within the pathway for delivery inside the residence.
Curbside Delivery Notice
Hospital beds being delivered via curbside are dropped off in front of the residency and are not brought inside the home by the delivery driver. The customer is responsible for transporting the hospital bed inside the home. We recommend that your residency still abides by the inside delivery guidelines for easier moving. We also recommend arranging for 3-4 strong individuals to assist in the hospital bed transportation. To aid in the process, this video tutorial displays best practices when moving a hospital bed inside a residence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6nRIeWFgC0&feature=youtu.be
Warranty For Curbside Delivery
To avoid forfeiting warranties on any refurbished hospital bed, the customer is reasonable for providing video evidence of the hospital bed’s working condition upon immediate curbside delivery. This strictly applies to customers who do not use inside delivery services arranged by Cevi Med. The videos must be clearly filmed on the ground floor of the residence before the customer attempts to relocate the bed to another floor or location of the residence. This video must display the working functions of the bed. If the customer claims a warranty request on a hospital bed that has been relocated from the ground floor without a video sent prior to the request, the warranty will be considered null and void. This policy is intended to prevent misuse of the bed that is otherwise preventable by using proper moving professionals
Any refurbished hospital bed purchased for residential use comes with a 120 day warranty covering parts and labor. Customers will now have the option to purchase an extended warranty for a flat fee of $500. If purchased, the extended warranty including parts and labor will go into effect on the day of delivery and will remain active for 365 days. Once purchased, the extended warranty cannot be refunded.
Hospital Bed Mattresses
Prior to Covid-19 most of the refurbished hospital beds came with used mattresses. Keeping safety in mind we have implemented new measures dedicated to providing our customers with high quality beds. All refurbished hospital beds will now be sold with brand new mattresses. With the expectation of the Hill Rom TotalCare SPO2RT 2 P1900, Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed, and Hill-Rom TotalCare P1840 Bariatric Plus Hospital Bed will not include a new mattress as they are equipped with air mattresses.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at email@example.com. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.