Stryker 1731 Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM32897
- 14-21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 YEAR
Stryker 1731 Refurbished
The Stryker 1731 Renaissance Stretcher is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
The 1731 Stretcher is a full-featured, durable patient handling system that comes standard with Fifth Wheel Steering, which increases mobility while decreasing the amount of effort needed to push the stretcher. Pop-up handles allow for easy maneuverability and steel-ring brakes ensure that the stretcher remains a firmly locked working surface when needed.
- 8" omni-surface casters.
- 29" wide patient surface.
- Dual pedestal hydraulics.
- Uni-lower pedal, retractable fifth-wheel steering.
- Fold-down siderails.
- 4 corner IV receptacles.
- Steel-ring brakes with dual end activators.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg.
- Integrated patient transfer boards.
- Integrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder.
- Locking caster steering.
- Pop-up push handles.
- Rubber bumpers.
- Three-sided foot control hydraulics.
- Patient Surface: 29" x 76" (74 cm x 193 cm).
- Overall Width:
- Siderails Up: 34.5" (88 cm).
- Siderails Down: 30.5" (78 cm).
- Overall Length: 84" (213 cm).
- Height Range: 22 - 35" (56 - 90 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 0 - 90°.
- Knee Gatch: 0 - 30°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ± 18°.
- Siderails: 14" x 54" (36 cm x 137 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 8".
- Weight: 375 lbs (170 kg).
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold over the past five years.
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product