Stryker 1125 Prime Series Stretcher Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM31588
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year
- Part Number:
- Stryker Prime Series Stretcher Refurbished Our Pr
Stryker Prime Series Stretcher Refurbished
Our Prime Series Stretchers are designed to reduce physical strain on clinicians, enhance patient comfort and drive hospital efficiency. Transporting heavier patients is now easier with Stryker’s advanced mobility; while electric functionality gives patients the independence to adjust themselves without calling for caregiver assistance. Fully equipped and highly configurable, our Prime Series Stretchers allows you to create the ideal solution to meet your specific needs.
Zoom Motorized Drive allows the caregiver to adjust the speed of the stretcher using the drive handles. The maximum speed is 4.5 mph forward and 2.5 mph in reverse.
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Less than 21-inch low height
- Litter-mounted oxygen bottle holder
- Center-locking brake system with dual end activators
- Dual, side-mounted foot control hydraulics with uni-lower pedal
- Dual end brake/steer controls
- Glideaway Siderails
- 4 integrated IV receptacles
- +/- Trendelenburg
- 8-inch Omni Surface Casters with integrated wheel covers
- Pneumatic backrest/stationary foot
- Thermoformed ABS base
- Integrated utility tray
- Integrated transfer board
- Four-sided brake/steer pedal Metal brakes on all casters allow for patient security
- Overall length :1125 86" (218.4 cm)
- Overall width: Siderails up 34” (86.4 cm)-Siderails down 30.5” (77.5 cm)
- Patient surface: 26” x 75.25” (66 x 191 cm
- Weight capacity: 700 lb (318 kg)
- Height range 34” (86.4 cm) Low 23” (58 cm)
- Siderail length 14” x 57.75” (36 x 147 cm)
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold since our beginning
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.
|Zoom Motorized Drive System that virtually eliminates manual push force.||1125|