Stryker 1061 Gynnie OB-GYN Stretcher - Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM2843
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and labor on Moving Parts
- Part Number:
- Stryker Gynnie OB-GYN Stretcher - Refurbished The
Stryker Gynnie OB-GYN Stretcher - Refurbished
The Stryker Gynnie OBGYN Stretcher includes a new top. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Gynnie OB/GYN Stretcher combines the trademark durability and features of a standard Stryker stretcher with supreme OB/GYN functionality. The compact design, pop-up push handles, and retractable fifth wheel help improve maneuverability in even the most compact facilities.
In just three easy steps, the Gynnie OB/GYN stretcher converts from a general use stretcher to a pelvic exam table, making it a versatile solution that can outfit an entire emergency department.
Stryker Gynnie OB/GYN Stretcher Features:
- 8" (20 cm) Omni Surface casters with wheel covers.
- 26" (66 cm) wide patient surface.
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest.
- Dual pedestal hydraulics with constant rate descent.
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics.
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brakes with dual side and head activators.
- Glide away side rails.
- Integrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder.
- Permanently-attached folding foot section and foot supports.
- Roller bumpers.
- Two IV receptacles.
- Unique one-handed foot section release lever.
Stryker Gynnie OB/GYN Stretcher Specifications:
- Overall Length: 81.5" (207 cm).
- Overall Width:
- Side rails Up: 31.5" (80 cm).
- Side rails Down: 26.75" (68 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Height Range (to litter top):
- High: 35" (88.9 cm).
- Low: 22" (55.9 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 0 - 90°.
- Knee Gatch: 0 - 90°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ± 18°.
- Maximum Angle: 87.5°.
- Patient Surface: 26" x 77" (66 cm x 196 cm).
- Side rails: 13" x 39" (34 cm x 99 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 8" (20 cm).
- Break Away Point From Wall: 64" (162.6 cm).
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold since our beginning
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.