Reliance 7000 ENT Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM31388
- 14-21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year
- Part Number:
- Reliance 7000
Reliance 7000 ENT Refurbished
The Reliance 7000 is a fully-powered, dual purpose, examination chair and minor procedure table all in one. This full power, articulating chair can be used for routine practice and minor procedures, most commonly by ENT professionals.
- Reclines to a nearly flat table position.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 lb.
- Memory programming cuts wasted movement and improves efficiency.
- Dual-side operation allows you to control chair from both sides while maintaining patient contact.
- Adjustable concave headrest provides superior head and neck support, and locks with a single hand.
- Upholstered armrests lock in place and release on both chair sides for security and comfort. This allows the patient to sit or leave from either side of chair.
- Large hinged footrest supports patient's full weight and tilts out of the way to save space.
- Corded footswitch provides hands-free operation of chair base and top. Dual rotation locks allow you to swivel chair 330 degrees.
- Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches
- Base: 22.3" x 24.5".
- Overall Width: 24.5".
- Depth: 36" (excluding headrest).
- Table Position: 60".
- Seat: 19" (W) x 18.5" (D).
- Armrest Distance: 19".
- Two Base Heights:
- 22.74" lowered.
- 33.375" raised.
- 20.25" lowered.
- 28.75" raised.
- Shipping Weight: 325 lb.
- Standard Electrical: 115 volts, 60/50 Hz, 6.3 amps total.
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Pictures in our listing are of actual products done in the past, purchased by our customers.
- All tables receive new upholstery and a trim painted to match the upholstery selected.
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold over the past five years.
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.