Physio-Control Lifepak 15, 12 Lead Biphasic Version 2 Defibrillator Monitor - Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM27888
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year
- Free Shipping
Physio-Control; Lifepak 15, 12-Lead Biphasic
The Physio-Control Control LIFEPAK 15 Biphasic Defibrillator Monitor, Version 2, 12-lead ECG, Pacing, Synchronized Cardioversion Defibrillation, Masimo Rainbow Sp02, NiBp with hose and cuff, Microstream EtCO2, Bluetooth, 100mm Printer, Spirometer, AED with CPR function., is a modern unit with all the best features to ensure you can function properly out in the field no matter the situation. While the LIFEPAK 15 packs a ton of new features, you'll find that its interface and form factor is like the LIFEPAK 12, which is perfect for teams who are transitioning from one device to another.
- The LIFEPAK 15 continuously monitors all 12 leads in the background and alerts you to changes using the ST-Segment trend monitoring feature, after acquiring the initial 12-lead. Additionally, STJ values are included on the 12-lead printout to help you identify changes. The 15 also works seamlessly with the web-based LIFENET System 5.0, so you can automatically share critical patient data with multiple patient care teams.
- AED Mode: for automated ECG analysis and a prompted treatment protocol for patients in cardiac arrest.
- Manual Mode: for performing manual defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion, noninvasive pacing, and ECG and vital sign monitoring.
- Archive Mode: for accessing stored patient information.
- Setup Mode: for changing default settings of the operating functions.
- Service Mode: for authorized personnel to perform diagnostic tests and calibrations.
- Demo Mode: for simulated waveforms and trend graphs for demonstration purposes.
- MASIMO® sensors including RAINBOW® sensors.
- NELLCOR® sensors when used with the MASIMO RED™ MNC adapte.
- SPO2: Masimo SETВ pulse oximetery offers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring .
- Pacing: -Non-invasive Pacing.
- NIBP: Oscillometric noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitoring, with artifact rejection and automatic measurement modes.
- EtCO2: End-tidal CO2 (EtCO2) monitor for both intubated and nonintubated patients, with patented MicrostreamВ, capnography technology and FilterLineВ accessories that operate smoothly even in high humidity .
- AED mode or manual defibrillation - See Below.
- Size (active viewing area): 212 mm (8.4 in) diagonal; 171 mm (6.7 in) wide x 128 mm (5.0 in) high.
- Resolution: display type 640 dot x 480 dot color backlit LCD.
- User Selectable Display Mode: full color or SunVue™ display high contrast.
- Display: a minimum of 5 seconds of ECG and alphanumerics for values, device instructions, or prompts.
- Display: up to three waveforms.
- Waveform Display Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec for ECG, Sp02 , IP, and 12.5 mm/sec for CO2.
- Range: 24.8° to 45.2°C (76.6° to 113.4°F).
- Resolution: 0.1°C.
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C including sensor.
- Reusable Temperature Cable: 5 foot or 10 foot.
- Disposable Sensor Types: Surface–Skin; Esophageal/Rectal.
- 1: Lifepak 15, 12-Lead Biphasic, Pacing, SpO2, NIBP, AED, & Version 2.
- 2: Lifepak 15, 12-Lead Biphasic, Pacing, SpO2, EtC02, AED, & Version 2.
- 3: Lifepak 15, 12-Lead Biphasic, Pacing, SpO2, NIBP, EtC02, IBP, AED & Version 2.
|192 oz.||12.5 in. x 15.8 in. x 9.1 in.||1/each|
Physio-Control LIFEPAK 15 Monitor / Defibrillator Media and Literature
Physio-Control LIFEPAK 15 Monitor / Defibrillator Resources