Pedia Pals Hippo Pediatric Exam Table -Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM32906
- 14-21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year
- Free Shipping
- Part Number:
Pedia Pals Hippo Pediatric Exam Table
Pedia Pals' Zoopal Exam Tables are high quality and field tested exam tables that allow pediatric patients to feel comfortable in the doctors office. Zoopal exam tables were created to allow doctors to perform their task while the young patient has reduced anxiety and feels welcomed in the environment.
The Hippo Zoopal exam table is a great addition to an existing pediatric office or as part of a renovation to be more patient and healing oriented. Pedia Pals offer a decal kit that will turn an existing doctors office into the jungle creating a positive environment that children will thrive in.
- Weight capacity 400 lbs
- SpiritMillennium II naugahyde upholstered top
- 4 in thick foam padding
- Naugahyde resists stains and cleans easily
- Gas spring back adjusts up to 45 degrees
- Dispenser fits 18 or 21 in table paper rolls
- 2 large, 100 capacity, locking drawers
- Flush mounted lift handles on either side
- Upholstered top has raised edges for fall prevention
- Extendable 17 x 15 in foot section
- 2 drawers with keyed locks and 100 capacity each
- Drawers fit Charder MS2400 Scale - See related products below
- Inset table base for foot clearance
- Step on back for climbing up
- Dimensions:71" x 35" x 36" LxWxH
- Foot Extension Dimensions: 17" x 15" LxWxH
- Height from Floor to Pad:34"
- Table Paper Width: 18 or 21" rolls
- Top Drawer Dimensions:25" x 15" x 3" DxWxH
- Upholstered Top Dimensions:55" x 26" x 4" LxWxH
- Weight:150 lbs
- Weight Capacity:400 lbs
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold over the past five year
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at email@example.com. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.