Midmark 419 Power Procedure Table - Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM2521
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and labor on Moving Parts
Midmark 419 Power Procedure Table - Refurbished
The Midmark 419 Power Procedure Table includes operating foot control and a new upholstered top. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year
(Does not include paper roll holder)
Digital upholstery color can vary depending on the computer screen
Upholstery Color: Please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process your color preference. We will contact you before processing a custom order to confirm.
The Midmark 419 Power Procedure Table offers physicians and healthcare professionals maximum head and neck clearance. Ideal for Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, and Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Featuring a narrow neck area and a unique, slim backrest, for a large work surface and greater legroom for improved patient access. Powered controls easily adjust these features without the need for difficult manual or pneumatic controls.
This model features a wide height range, from a low of 22" to a high of 40", allowing patients to enter and exit the table at a comfortable height. Adjustable height lowers the risk of caregiver injury by eliminating the need to lift and transfer the patient. Armrests are also adjustable, allowing you to move up and out of the patient's way.
- Readily positioned controls position the table at a quick touch of a button to your favorite position.
- Height, tilt, and foot and back sections are easily adjusted with a powered foot control.
- Articulating headrest makes positioning the patient easy and provides the caregiver with maximum room to work.
- Removable upholstery top:
- Maintain a sanitary workspace with an easy to remove and clean upholstery top.
- Removable upholstery top extends the life of your table by allowing you to replace the upholstery top, if needed, at a later date.
- Pull out foot extension and leveling screws.
- Maximum Patient Load: 325 lbs (147.4 kgs).
- Table Top Length:
- Headrest Retracted: 65" (165.1 cm).
- Footrest Extension (adjustable): Adds 0-8" (0-23 cm).
- Tabletop Width: 23" (54.4 cm).
- Overall Width: 24" (61 cm).
- Table Top Positioning:
- Height Range: 22"-40", ±0.5" (adjustable).
- Back Section: 0° to 85°, ±5°.
- Foot Section: 0° to -90°, ±5°.
- Tilt Range: 0° to +30°, ±5° (foot up).
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz.
*Recommended Circuit: A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this table. The table should not be connected to an electrical circuit with other appliances or equipment unless the circuit is rated for the additional load.
Specifications Medical Stool
- The Adjustable Medical Stool is ideal for the busy medical office, spa, classroom, dorm room or home
- Available colors and with a back or without.
- Features a 6-inch adjustable height range designed and supported with a heavy duty pneumatic gas lift
- Five-star heavy duty chrome base with durable dual-caster
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Pictures in our listing are of actual products done in the past, purchased by our customers.
- All tables receive new upholstery and a trim painted to match the upholstery selected.
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold over the past five years.
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at email@example.com. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.
Hand and Foot Control