Midmark 416 Podiatry Chair - Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM12468
- 6-8 Weeks
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and labor on Moving Parts
- Part Number:
Midmark 416 Podiatry Chair - Refurbished
HAND CONTROL ONLY
Warranty: 1 Year
Digital upholstery color can vary depending on the computer screen
The 416 Power Podiatry Examination Chair is an examination chair designed for performing general podiatric examinations and minor podiatric procedures (Podiatry - treatment of foot ailments). The major serviceable components of the chair are the arm casting linkage assembly, back actuator capacitor, back actuator assembly, tilt actuator capacitor, tilt actuator assembly, foot extension brake assembly, PC control board, PC program board (a new style PC control board is now being used which combines the PC control board and PC program board together into one board), 0.5 amp fuse & 20 amp fuse for old style PC control board or 0.125 amp & 5 amp fuse for new style PC control board, control disable switch, hand control which includes hand control panel and hand control interface board.
- Power Back
- Power Tilt
- Weight: Without Shipping Carton: 500 lb (226.8 kg)
- With Shipping Carton: 550 lb (249.5 kg)
- Shipping Carton: 76 in. "L" x 35 in. "W" x 36 in. "H" (193 cm x 88.9 cm x 91.4 cm)
- Table Top Length: 70 in. (177.8 cm)
- Table Top Length with foot section fully extended: 78 11/16 in. (199.9 cm)
- Table Top Width (including arms): 28 1 /8 in. (71.4 cm)
- Chair Positioning:
- Table Top Height (Fixed):22.5 in. (57.2 cm)
Specifications Medical Stool
- The Adjustable Medical Stool is ideal for the busy medical office, spa, classroom, dorm room or home
- Available colors and with a back or without.
- Features a 6-inch adjustable height range designed and supported with a heavy duty pneumatic gas lift
- Five-star heavy duty chrome base with durable dual-caster
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Pictures in our listing are of actual products done in the past, purchased by our customers.
- All tables receive new upholstery and a trim painted to match the upholstery selected.
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold over the past five years.
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at email@example.com. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.
Hand Control Only