Midmark 224 Barrier-Free Examination Table - Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM32856
- 14-21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year
- Part Number:
- Midmark 224 Refurbished
Midmark 224 Barrier-Free Examination Table Refurbished
Chair base only ,armrests are sold separately.
Table features a low seat height that improves accessibility to patients and reduces the likelihood of staff injury. This exam table is designed to offer low and high positioning heights so you can provide the best care to all patients, whether treating the elderly, expectant mothers, or patients with disabilities.
Warranty Midmark 224:
Digital upholstery color can vary depending on the computer screen
Features Midmark 224:
- 500-pound patient weight capacity
- Hospital-grade, electrical receptacles on left and right sides
- Electrical Draw: 4 amps
- Heated drawer: 24.6 W (not available on all models)
- Heated drawer TEMPERATURE: 92°F to 112°F at 115 VAC input voltage, 70°F ambient
- Paper roll HOLDER: Holds 24" x 3.56" diameter paper roll
Specifications Midmark 224:
- 500 lbs. weight capacity under normal use
- Length: 60" (76" w/footrest) /Width: 28"/Height: 18" to 37"
Specifications Medical Stool of Midmark 224:
- The Adjustable Medical Stool is ideal for the busy medical office, spa, classroom, dorm room or home
- Available colors and with a back or without.
- Features a 6-inch adjustable height range designed and supported with a heavy duty pneumatic gas lift
- Five-star heavy duty chrome base with durable dual-caster
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment of Midmark 224:
- Pictures in our listing are of actual products done in the past, purchased by our customers.
- All tables receive new upholstery and a trim painted to match the upholstery selected.
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold since our beginning.
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at email@example.com their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.