Hausted Pediatric Stretcher - Refurbished
Cevi Med#: CM2846
- 14 - 21 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year
- Part Number:
- Hausted Pediatric Stretcher - Refurbished The Ped
Hausted Pediatric Stretcher - Refurbished
The Pediatric Transport Stretcher Series is intended for transport, examination, and care of pediatric-age patients in healthcare facilities. The Pediatric Care Stretcher provides the safety and security of 360° patient protection, as well as 360° patient access when needed. The three-position vertical side rails are easy to use and provide maximum patient security.
The dual pedestal design provides maximum stability for patient transport, treatment, and recovery. To ensure patient comfort, the patient surface can be adjusted through a variable range of positions, including stretcher height adjustment, and manual backrest adjustment. Additionally, the stretcher is provided with extra high side and end rails for the enhanced safety of pediatric patients.
Hausted Pediatric Stretcher Features
- Operational Benefits:Economic Benefits: A heavy-duty, non-marking corner bumper system protects the stretcher and facility walls.Ideal for patients from infant to six years old.
- Height can be adjusted and Trendelenburg positions configured with hands-free simplicity (pedals on both sides of the base).
- Premium casters provide superior mobility and maneuverability.
- The central brake and steering system includes levers conveniently located at all four corners.
- Dual-purpose accessory wells at all four corners allow the attachment of IV poles and other accessories.
- Patient Outcome and Safety Benefits:Powder coated steel patient surface.The backrest adjust with one hand from 0 to 50° for patient comfort.
- Extra high side rails provide three positions for safety and transfer.
- Extra high end rails are removable for patient access.
- Seamless Thermoformed base cover with storage and built-in oxygen tank holder.
Hausted Pediatric Stretcher Specifications
- Height Range:Overall Width: 29.75" (75.6 cm).
- High: 39" (99 cm).
- Low: 32.25" (82 cm).
- Overall Length: 59.25" (151 cm).
- Patient Surface: 25.25" x 56" (64 cm x 142 cm).
- Spindle Gap:Fowler: Manual, 0 - 45°.Minimum: 3" (7.6 cm).
- Maximum: 3.37" (8.6 cm).
- Hydraulic Controls: Dual Side Foot Pedals.
- Standard Trendelenburg: 0 - 10°.
- Side Rails: 17.75" x 56" (45 cm x 142 cm).
- End Rails: 17.75" x 23" (45 cm x 58 cm).
- Casters: 8" Tente.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 325 lbs (147.5 kg).
Regarding Refurbished Medical Equipment:
- Tables are disassembled then rebuild with the installation of new parts.
- Refurbished tables are not new, rather they are equipment that allow doctors to save money while maintaining professionalism with the use of a presentable product. They do, however, have new upholstery, new paint, and are in working condition.
- Stock pictures are used to showcase our quality of craftsmanship. All work in our warehouse is custom to meet our customers needs allowing doctors to differentiate from the initial look seen in stock images.
- If you would prefer a referral from a doctor in your area, please feel free to ask and we will connect you with a previous customer that can give you feedback from their experience with purchasing from Cevi Med.
- Check out our Portfolio to see hundreds of exam tables that we have sold since our beginning
Please give us a call at (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! If you feel concerned about trusting Cevi Med with your exam table purchase contact us and ask us for our Portfolio see the 1000's of exam tables we have done over the years.
How to make a damage claim?
Products or parts damaged in shipping are typically replaced depending on the condition and the damage. Our packing stage has improved over the years to virtually avoid all possibility of damage. In the event that the product you received was damaged you may make a claim by contacting customer service at (833-238-4633) or by emailing us at email@example.com. We will then contact you to determine how we can provide a solution to the damaged product.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that a warranty claim is needed, customers are asked to call (833-238-4633) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org their claim. We will then try to troubleshoot directly with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to assist by providing a solution from our facility, we will contact a technician in your area to meet at your office to diagnose and repair the product.