Schiller ERG 911 HKE Hand Ergometer 2.210104
Cevi Med#: CM9343
- 5 - 7 Business Days
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year
- Free Shipping
- Part Number:
Schiller Americas; ERG 911 HKE Hand Ergometer (2.210104)
The Schiller ERG 911 Hand Ergometer has been designed for mobility-impaired patients with its construction being based on the Schiller bicycle model ERG 911 / 911BP. The seat can easily be slid away to accommodate paraplegic patients.
- ERG 911 HKE.
- Horizontally or vertically adjustable seat.
- RS-232 interface (galvanically isolated).
- Noiseless mechanism even at high speed.
- Minimum resolution of 1 watt from external master device.
- Five freely programmable ergometry programs.
- Smallest usage of floor space (40 cm x 108 cm).
- Low weight (57 kg).
- Graphic LCD with 320 x 240 pixels, CCFT backlit for excellent alphanumeric and graphic display of the ergometer parameters and of the user instructions as well as programming and service information.
- Load range 1 to 999 watt (independent of revolutions per minute); 5 to 20 watt dependent of revolutions per minute.
- 115/230 VAC - Please specify when ordering, 50/60Hz.
|2.210104 ||2000 oz.||1/each|