Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave
Cevi Med#: CM12285
- 7-10 Business Days
- 20.90 (in)
- 17.30 (in)
- 24.80 (in)
- Warranty Information:
- *Factory Refurbished: 1 Year - Parts and Labor. *Factory New: 2 Years (Autoclave) / 10 Years (Chamber) - Parts and Labor.
- Free Shipping
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Autoclave Automatic
EZ11Plus, designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55, helps practitioners meet today’s challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
- Factory Refurbished: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years (Autoclave) / 10 Years (Chamber) - Parts and Labor.
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable).
- Comprehensive 2 year parts & labor warranty and 10 year chamber warranty.
- 11" diameter X 19.8" deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8” chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Use the 5 full sized trays for packs/pouches
- Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 4 full plus 4 half sized cassettes…no additional cassette rack to buy!
- Use the optional Tuttnauer pouch rack (model AR910) to encourage proper loading. One pouch rack is included with each EZ11Plus.
- Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit.
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle
- Chamber Dimensions: 11" x 19.8" (280 mm x 504 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 7.5 gallons (28.5 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 24.8" (D) x 20.9" (W) x 17.3" (H) (630 mm x 530 mm x 440 mm).
- Minimum Tabletop Depth: 22".
- Standard Cassette Capacity: Four full (8" x 11") and four half (8" x 5.5") - loaded vertically.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.6" (H) (413 mm x 169 mm x 16 mm).
- Number of Trays: 5.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Shipping Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg).
Chamber Dimensions (mm)
Overall Dimensions (mm)
Standard Cassette Capacity
Tray Dimensions (mm)
|11”x 19.8”(280x504)||7.5 gal 28.5 L|| |
24.8”D x 20.9”W x 17.3”H(630 x 530 x 440)
|4 Full & 4 Half(loaded vertically)||16.3”D x 6.7”W x 0.6”H (413 x 169 x 16)||5|
Standard (No Printer)
With Internal Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper)